Account Executive, Sales
Posted on: July 20, 2022Apply Now
Digital Edge DC (Digital Edge) is an emerging data center platform company, established to transform digital infrastructure in Asia. We seek to build the foundation for the world’s digital future, helping organizations to grow sustainably and empowering the populations they serve. Through building and operating state-of-the-art, energy-efficient data centers rich with connectivity options, we aim to bring new colocation and interconnect options to the Asian market, making infrastructure deployment in the region easy, efficient and economical. Backed by Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets, Digital Edge has in excess of US$1 billion in committed capital. Founded in 2019 the company has grown rapidly across multiple markets in the region, and this role is an exciting opportunity to join the team as we further expand our footprint across Asia.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We optimize for success.
- Responsibility: We do what’s right for our people and the planet.
What We Need:Reporting to the Sales Director, this role will prospect for new customers, sell the Digital Edge value proposition, and manage the customer acquisition process throughout the sales cycle. This role will be based in Tokyo, Japan.
- Manage assigned existing customers to increase spend, maximize profitability, maintain revenue and reduce churn
- Achieve designated sales (bookings and revenue) objectives, while forecasting accurately, and maintaining opportunities in CRM system
- Develop and expand executive relationships within key accounts, maintain strategic account plans, conduct regular customer business reviews
- Facilitate customer relationships for timely resolution of customer issues
- Lead and drive coordinated sales engagement with the extended sales and sales support teams, including deal reviews
- Collaborate with regional sales team for export sales of Digital Edge platform
- Actively champion and increase awareness of their responsibility to occupational health & safety in the workplace, information security management, environmental management systems; and comply with all legal regulatory requirements of the organization
The Successful Candidate:
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably in telecommunications/IT industry
- Strong customer interaction, and communication/presentation skills
- Independent, self-starter, and able to collaborate with a regional team