Consultant, Sales Operations
Fixed Term Consultant
Posted on: September 6, 2022Apply Now
Digital Edge DC (Digital Edge) is an emerging data center platform company, established to transform digital infrastructure in Asia. We seek to build the foundation for the world’s digital future, helping organizations to grow sustainably and empowering the populations they serve. Through building and operating state-of-the-art, energy-efficient data centers rich with connectivity options, we aim to bring new colocation and interconnect options to the Asian market, making infrastructure deployment in the region easy, efficient and economical. Backed by Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets, Digital Edge has in excess of US$1 billion in committed capital. Founded in 2020 the company has grown rapidly across multiple markets in the region, and this role is an exciting opportunity to join the team as we further expand our footprint across Asia.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We optimize for success.
- Responsibility: We do what’s right for our people and the planet.
What We Need:Reporting to the Sales Director, this 3-6 month fixed term role will be responsible for the management of customer contract status following the Post-Merger-Integration process. This includes making calls to customers and explaining the background of the novated contracts. This role will be based in Korea.
- Respond to customer queries and ensure issues and feedback are reported promptly to the Account Executives
- Gather information from customers and upload into our systems
- Support the contract process, including preparing contract documents and liaising with customers
- Other relevant sales and project management duties as required
- Actively champion and increase awareness of their responsibility to occupational health & safety in the workplace, information security management, environmental management systems; and comply with all legal regulatory requirements of the organization
The Successful Candidate:
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders
- Excellent time management of scheduled duties
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)