Go-to-Market (GTM) Marketing Manager
Posted on: September 22, 2022Apply Now
Digital Edge DC (Digital Edge) is an emerging data center platform company, established to transform digital infrastructure in Asia. We seek to build the foundation for the world’s digital future, helping organizations to grow sustainably and empowering the populations they serve. Through building and operating state-of-the-art, energy-efficient data centers rich with connectivity options, we aim to bring new colocation and interconnect options to the Asian market, making infrastructure deployment in the region easy, efficient and economical. Backed by Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets, Digital Edge has in excess of US$1 billion in committed capital. Founded in 2019 the company has grown rapidly across multiple markets in the region, and this role is an exciting opportunity to join the team as we further expand our footprint across Asia.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We optimize for success.
- Responsibility: We do what’s right for our people and the planet.
What We Need:Reporting to the Country Manager, Japan, this role will be based in Tokyo and will oversee marketing for the country and support our bookings and revenue target achievement. The role will work closely with the Director of Corporate Communications (dotted line reporting) and Product Marketing team, to ensure consistency and alignment of brand/marketing initiatives across our platform.
- Identify, execute, and measure lead generation initiatives (MRR/TCV pipeline contribution, MQL generation, MQL/SQL conversion rate, customer engagement, program participation, and tools utilization metrics)
- Assess lead quality with quantifiable program metrics and drive progression through funnel by following up with the Sales team
- Provide content, tools, and information to enable higher closing rates for the Sales team including input into segmentation, targeting and positioning of services
- Establish dashboards on competitor snapshots, pricing, supply/demand trends, win-loss reporting
- Work closely with the Corporate Communications and Product Marketing teams to ensure brand consistency (including monthly reporting), develop local marketing plan to increase brand awareness and support GTM activities in country
- Manage local brand awareness activities within agreed budgets, translate/localize platform marketing materials, and oversee in country collateral creation, event management, lead generation, sales enablement initiatives and sponsorships
- Actively champion and implement policies and procedures for occupational health & safety in the workplace, information security management, environmental management systems; incident management; and comply with all legal regulatory requirements of the organization
Demand Generation & Sales Enablement:
Brand Awareness & Local Marketing Strategy:
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree majoring in marketing
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in B2B/digital marketing roles in information technology, internet infrastructure or telecommunications industries
- Superior track record in partnering with Sales teams to increase pipeline, closing rates, and revenue
- Proven success in generating marketing plans, sales opportunities, and optimizing ROI
- Motivated self-starter who flourishes in high growth businesses under matrix management
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, marketing automation tools
- Event management and/or experience of graphic design tools an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English