Implementation Manager, Operations
Posted on: October 11, 2023Apply Now
Who we are:
Digital Edge is a trusted and forward-looking data center platform company, established to transform digital infrastructure in Asia. Backed by Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets, Digital Edge has in excess of US$1 billion in committed capital.
Our mission is to bridge the digital divide across Asia Pacific by building the sustainable digital ecosystems of the future. Through building and operating state-of-the-art, energy efficient data centers rich with connectivity options, we bring new colocation and interconnect options to the Asian market, making digital infrastructure deployment in the region easy, efficient and economical.
Founded in 2020 the company has grown rapidly across multiple markets in the region, and currently provides data center and fiber services across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, and the Philippines. This role is an exciting opportunity to join our fast growing team as we further expand our footprint across Asia.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We optimize for success.
- Responsibility: We do what’s right for our people and the planet.
What We Need:Reporting to Operation Support Engineer in Korea, this role will support customers with large-scale or complex deployment requirements. This role will be based in Seoul, Korea.
- Manage new and existing complex customer installations, working cross functionally and with regional teams to deliver services within the agreed time frame and according to customer expectations, including planning, reporting and delivery
- Lead internal collaboration sessions to ensure quality assurance and control during planning and implementation phases
- Responsible for owning and resolving a wide range of standard and non-standard customer requests
- Propose and develop solutions cross functionally to solve non-standard customer requests
- Understand customers’ footprint and proactively assist in ensuring the contractual agreements are adhered to
- Collaborate with existing customers to understand requirements for potential add-on services
- Serve as an in-country expert for all Digital Edge products and services
- Coordinate ISO 27001, 14001 and 45001 certification development and implementation for Digital Edge Korea, working closely with the regional team
- Actively champion and increase awareness of their responsibility to occupational health & safety in the workplace, information security management, environmental management systems; and comply with all legal regulatory requirements of the organization
The Successful Candidate:
- 3 plus years experience in a data center colocation provider
- Experience in a technical industry; preferably IT, telecommunications or data centers
- Collaborative mindset and able to build strong personal relationships
- Highly organized, with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Calm and effective under pressure with the ability to multi-task
- Relevant certifications such as CDCP, DCDA, ITIL, PMP, CCNP etc, as well as experience of Auto CAD preferred
- Good competence in English language is essential