People Information Systems Manager
Posted on: July 19, 2022Apply Now
Digital Edge DC (Digital Edge) is an emerging data center platform company, established to transform digital infrastructure in Asia. We seek to build the foundation for the world’s digital future, helping organizations to grow sustainably and empowering the populations they serve. Through building and operating state-of-the-art, energy-efficient data centers rich with connectivity options, we aim to bring new colocation and interconnect options to the Asian market, making infrastructure deployment in the region easy, efficient and economical. Backed by Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets, Digital Edge has in excess of US$1 billion in committed capital. Founded in 2019 the company has grown rapidly across multiple markets in the region, and this role is an exciting opportunity to join the team as we further expand our footprint across Asia.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We optimize for success.
- Responsibility: We do what’s right for our people and the planet.
What We Need:Reporting to the Vice President, People & Culture, this is a permanent role which will lead and implement our new HRIS (Human Resources Information System) across the region. Acting as the regional HRIS Super User, this hands-on role will work closely with the implementation partner to prepare, launch, configure and maintain modules according to a roadmap.
- Project manage, plan key steps and timeline of system implementation, sustainability, and regular testing according to the project plan
- Educate and answer queries from all system users providing technical support and resolve system related issues to optimize HRIS tools in daily operations
- Develop training materials to upskill People & Culture team and system users towards a self-service model
- Lead data integration and mapping process, ensure security and data integrity of HRIS
- Act as regional Super User for our Learning Catalogue platform (Udemy) by training business owners on capabilities, and assisting with building content as required
- Provide subject matter expertise on integration, needs assessments, requirements gathering, testing and implementation of existing technologies
- Create and manage regular reporting requirements from HRIS and Udemy platforms
- Actively champion and increase awareness of their responsibility to occupational health & safety in the workplace, information security management, environmental management systems; and comply with all legal regulatory requirements of the organization
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- Individual contributor with the ability to work independently and multi-task priorities
- Minimum 5 years of focused cloud HR solutions and systems application development/integration experience such as Success Factors or Workday in an MNC environment
- An independent detail-oriented problem solver who enjoys taking ownership in creating solutions and processes to drive continuous improvement of HRIS
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, Analytics and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Thrives in an ambiguous environment of growth partnerships (young company establishing new systems)