Posted on: November 2, 2022Apply Now
Who we are:
Digital Edge DC (Digital Edge) is an emerging data center platform company, established to transform digital infrastructure in Asia. We seek to build the foundation for the world’s digital future, helping organizations to grow sustainably and empowering the populations they serve.
Through building and operating state-of-the-art, energy-efficient data centers rich with connectivity options, we aim to bring new colocation and interconnect options to the Asian market, making infrastructure deployment in the region easy, efficient, and economical. Backed by Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets, Digital Edge has in excess of US$1 billion in committed capital.
Founded in 2020 the company has grown rapidly across multiple markets in the region, and this role is an exciting opportunity to join the team as we further expand our footprint across Asia.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We optimize for success.
- Responsibility: We do what’s right for our people and the planet.
What we need:
Reporting to the Sales Director, Japan, this role will focus on enhancing operational efficiency & productivity by optimizing processes across the Japan sales team to support increased customer satisfaction. This role will be based in Tokyo.
- Coordinate all pre-sales activity for small- and medium-size customers, and oversee the quote approval process
- Collect, complete and correct customer data (and validate data for accuracy), and ensure systems are updated with customer information and legal documents
- Assist with new customer set up and manage customer queries
- Manage orders, ensure customer PO compliance and handle and resolve internal credit and billing issues
- Assist with reporting including Quarterly Business Review
- Engage cross-functional teams to coordinate requirements against deadlines, and communicate process improvements and enhancements to Sales Team
- Train Sales Account Executives on new tools, processes, and policies
- Actively champion and increase awareness of their responsibility to occupational health & safety in the workplace, information security management, environmental management systems; and comply with all legal regulatory requirements of the organization
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years’ experience working in sales excellence, operation, or business program management role
- Fluency in English and local language
- Experience analyzing data and metrics, delivering business insights, and proposing recommendations (advanced Excel skills)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, to dives deep independently on broad scope issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices