Sales Engineer, Hyperscale & Strategic Accounts
Posted on: September 6, 2022Apply Now
Digital Edge DC (Digital Edge) is an emerging data center platform company, established to transform digital infrastructure in Asia. We seek to build the foundation for the world’s digital future, helping organizations to grow sustainably and empowering the populations they serve. Through building and operating state-of-the-art, energy-efficient data centers rich with connectivity options, we aim to bring new colocation and interconnect options to the Asian market, making infrastructure deployment in the region easy, efficient and economical. Backed by Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets, Digital Edge has in excess of US$1 billion in committed capital. Founded in 2019 the company has grown rapidly across multiple markets in the region, and this role is an exciting opportunity to join the team as we further expand our footprint across Asia.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We optimize for success.
- Responsibility: We do what’s right for our people and the planet.
What We Need:Reporting to the Vice-President, Hyperscale & Strategic Accounts, this role will support the Hyperscale & Strategic Accounts team to identify customers’ technical needs, challenges and requirements, and utilize defined technical processes and procedures to develop a solution. This individual will collaborate with internal teams to ensure a seamless end-to-end project transition from pre-sales to post-sales. This role will be based in China.
- Provide support for customer meetings, tours, and sales presentations
- Coordinate and support RFI/P/Q preparation as requested by the Sales team
- Develop a good understanding of Digital Edge's products and services
- Collaborate with internal teams (Customer Care, IM/Ops, etc.) to ensure smooth project transition from pre-sales to post-sales
- Actively champion and increase awareness of their responsibility to occupational health & safety in the workplace, information security management, environmental management systems; and comply with all legal regulatory requirements of the organization
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of relevant sales engineering experience in the data center industry
- Some industry knowledge and familiarity of the competitive landscape
- Experience working in global or regional matrix organizations
- Strong organizational, project management and communication skills
- Good customer facing skills, self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Good command of English