Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications
Posted on: August 28, 2023Apply Now
Who we are:
Digital Edge is a trusted and forward-looking data center platform company, established to transform digital infrastructure in Asia. Backed by Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets, Digital Edge has in excess of US$1 billion in committed capital.
Our mission is to bridge the digital divide across Asia Pacific by building the sustainable digital ecosystems of the future. Through building and operating state-of-the-art, energy efficient data centers rich with connectivity options, we bring new colocation and interconnect options to the Asian market, making digital infrastructure deployment in the region easy, efficient and economical.
Founded in 2020 the company has grown rapidly across multiple markets in the region, and currently provides data center and fiber services across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, and the Philippines. This role is an exciting opportunity to join our fast growing team as we further expand our footprint across Asia.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We optimize for success.
- Responsibility: We do what’s right for our people and the planet.
What We Need:Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Technology and Innovation, this role will lead a team of internal, outsourced and offshore developers on implementing and continuously advancing our next-generation Customer Portal effort with specific focus on the user experience. This role will be based in Hong Kong.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on collecting user requirements and creating product roadmaps
- Create detailed project plans according to product roadmap with clear deliverables, ownerships, dependencies, status and timeline
- Lead a team of internal, outsourced and offshore developers to maximize productivity
- Provide technical leadership on standardizing technology components and facilitate technical discussions among team members to provide an open, collaborative and productive environment
- Keep Customer Portal architecture documentation up-to-date with implementation details
- Implement devops with automated CI/CD
- Prepare weekly status reports and dashboards for management to easily assess progress and risks
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and provide technical leadership on bringing the latest technologies into the program
- Actively champion and implement policies and procedures for occupational health & safety in the workplace, information security management, environmental management systems; incident management; and comply with all legal regulatory requirements of the organization
The Successful Candidate:
- BS degree in Computer Science, MBA a plus
- 3+ years of enterprise application development management experience, preferably managing a team of 10+ internal, outsourced and offshore developers
- 3+ years of Azure and/or AWS cloud experience including utilizing database and data lake services
- Azure and AWS certification a plus
- Team player with strong drive to achieve results