Senior Sales Operations Manager
Posted on: October 11, 2023Apply Now
Who we are:
Digital Edge is a trusted and forward-looking data center platform company, established to transform digital infrastructure in Asia. Backed by Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets, Digital Edge has in excess of US$1 billion in committed capital.
Our mission is to bridge the digital divide across Asia Pacific by building the sustainable digital ecosystems of the future. Through building and operating state-of-the-art, energy efficient data centers rich with connectivity options, we bring new colocation and interconnect options to the Asian market, making digital infrastructure deployment in the region easy, efficient and economical.
Founded in 2020 the company has grown rapidly across multiple markets in the region, and currently provides data center and fiber services across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, and the Philippines. This role is an exciting opportunity to join our fast growing team as we further expand our footprint across Asia.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We optimize for success.
- Responsibility: We do what’s right for our people and the planet.
What We Need:Reporting to the Sales Operations Director, this role will support the running and implementation of sales programs and sales processes in order to facilitate sales activities, recognize sales incentives and produce insights into sales and business performance. This role will be based in Hong Kong.
- Prepare Pipeline Report and Forecasting Report on a regular basis
- Participate in Sales meetings to capture deal details, identify and fix any data issues
- Validate Sales Orders as per the company's Bookings Rules and investigate anomalies before monthly closing
- Use Business Intelligence and Data Analytic tools to perform sales data analysis, and interpret and present business results
- Act as the first line support for Sales and Sales Support team on rules of engagement, CRM tool, bookings and sales incentives
- Onboard new sales including systems set up and training
- Prepare Business Requirement Documents (BRD) for CRM enhancements including testing use cases, conducting UAT and reporting on results
- Produce sales goal sheet and calculate commission
- Actively champion and implement policies and procedures for occupational health & safety in the workplace, information security management, environmental management systems; incident management; and comply with all legal regulatory requirements of the organization
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years experience working in sales excellence, operations, or a business program role
- Experience analyzing data and metrics, delivering business insights, and proposing recommendations
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as knowledge of CRM tools, Think-cell, Business Intelligence and Data Analytic tools such as Power BI
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices
- Fluent in English language