Strategic Account Manager, Hyperscale & Strategic Accounts
Posted on: September 18, 2023Apply Now
Who we are:
Digital Edge is a trusted and forward-looking data center platform company, established to transform digital infrastructure in Asia. Backed by Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets, Digital Edge has in excess of US$1 billion in committed capital.
Our mission is to bridge the digital divide across Asia Pacific by building the sustainable digital ecosystems of the future. Through building and operating state-of-the-art, energy efficient data centers rich with connectivity options, we bring new colocation and interconnect options to the Asian market, making digital infrastructure deployment in the region easy, efficient and economical.
Founded in 2020 the company has grown rapidly across multiple markets in the region, and currently provides data center and fiber services across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, and the Philippines. This role is an exciting opportunity to join our fast growing team as we further expand our footprint across Asia.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We optimize for success.
- Responsibility: We do what’s right for our people and the planet.
What We Need:Reporting to the Vice President, Hyperscale & Strategic Accounts, this role will build relationships with major Chinese strategic accounts so as to build pipeline and drive bookings into our other platform markets. This individual will be responsible for working with country sales teams on Chinese customer opportunities and on developing a business plan to build China market positioning and drive China market development. This role will be based in Beijing, China.
- Serve as opportunity development contact for Chinese Internet giants/technology companies
- Promote the Digital Edge brand, value proposition, and position platform assets to customers for outbound opportunities (from China)
- Coordinate multi-site requirements to ensure account alignment across the region and deliver consistency of service to the accounts
- Represent the company at domestic China events or customer expos; provide China/platform expertise
- Actively champion and implement policies and procedures for occupational health & safety in the workplace, information security management, environmental management systems; incident management; and comply with all legal regulatory requirements of the organization
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years relevant sales experience preferred in prior strategic roles (Chinese accounts)
- Experience working in global/regional matrix organizations
- Self-motivated, independent, goal-oriented and positive attitude
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good command of spoken English language