Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the world in which we live and work. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will be and the better we will be able to serve our customers. All employment decisions at Digital Edge are made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Japan ・ Full-time・Competitive salary with discretionary annual bonus
Performs repairs, corrective maintenance, and complex installations with vendors.
Acts as a mentor to others in resolving incidents.
• Performs site inspections and monitors the building and IBX alarms
• Performs preventative maintenance on site infrastructure (e.g. maintenance of primary infrastructures), or manages vendors
• Undertakes repairs and corrective maintenance
• Assists Team Lead in coordinating critical infrastructure
• Completion of site logs and data gathering for permits, such as MOPs and scripts
• Responds to all on-site incidents and acts as required
• May instruct on-site staff during simple incidents
• Completes work orders with vendors
• Getting quote from vendor for pre-sales work
• Carries out more complex infrastructure projects
• 3+ years experience at data center facility-related work