Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the world in which we live and work. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will be and the better we will be able to serve our customers. All employment decisions at Digital Edge are made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Construction Project Manager
Japan ・ Full-time・Competitive salary with discretionary annual bonus
Plans and directs day-to-day operations and strategic direction of complex construction projects as well as mentor junior team members.
• Leads and manages a capital projects
• Provides guidance and project leadership including ground up construction, remodels, renovations, infrastructure upgrades and replacement, etc., ensuring projects are meeting or exceeding company expectations
• Directs multiple external vendors per project comprising General Contractors, A&E design teams, commissioning agents, equipment suppliers, etc.
• Contributes to identifying and developing training programs
• Executes effective contract administration procedures including generation, review, and monitoring of prime contracts, subcontracts, change orders, cost forecasts, and other pertinent documents and documentation
• Directs all internal and external project team members including internal Design, Procurement, Operations, and IT/Network support teams to resolve complex matters
Policy & Procedure Development
• Contributes to creating and maintaining best in class policies and procedures
5+ years experience in project and construction management preferred