Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the world in which we live and work. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will be and the better we will be able to serve our customers. All employment decisions at Digital Edge are made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Senior Operations Engineer
Japan ・ Full-time・Competitive salary with discretionary annual bonus
Acts as a leader of Field Engineers, takes care of operation of DE DC site.
Aids in testing, project management, and resolving incidents.
• Lead Field Engineers team
• Manages team to work safely, effectively and with high regard to human error avoidance
Site Capacity Management
• Overall site capacity management
• Project/Infrastructure Management
• Oversees contractor work and operations to ensure completion to DE's required standards, KPI's and SLA's
• Ensures correct processes are followed and all documentation is complete
• Takeover of new builds and building infrastructure
• Writes all MOP scripts
• Communicates and coordinates activities and on-site staff during an incident
• Assists with root cause analysis and incident resolution
• 2+ years Data Center experience