Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the world in which we live and work. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will be and the better we will be able to serve our customers. All employment decisions at Digital Edge are made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Sales Director (South Korea)
South Korea・ Full-time・Competitive salary with discretionary annual bonus
We are seeking a visionary and passionate sales leader who is accountable for manage and grow a business with the team through providing leadership and guide to the team to identify and execute the sales plans, collaborate with cross-functional team, work closely with departments head, drive accountability for the performance and results. In addition, responsible for escalations to senior leadership for critical matters related to sales activities, manage the end-to-end employee life cycle and activities for the team. Providing coaching on on-going skills development and selling strategy to the teams and ensuring team adoption of relevant tools available for more efficient business management. He/she will be reporting to the Country GM of Korea
• Lead country sales team to achieve and exceed assigned sales targets, provide accurate forecasts on regular cadence to senior leadership and ensure operational discipline of the team to meet forecast.
• Build, challenge, motivate and lead a strong, culturally diverse team.
• Plan, build and maintain long term relationship with key accounts, drive sales team to hold quarterly customer business reviews and executive briefing with key customers, as well as to facilitate key customer relationships to ensure timely resolution of escalated customer issues
• Maintain relationship at all levels of customer organization, from executive team members to functional managers.
• Coordinated sales approach with the extended sales team, collaborate with Marketing on demand generation programs and campaigns and make budget decisions on field marketing programs, and includes approving solutions and value proposition for key, complex opportunities. You are also expected to promote the holistic vision of Digital Edge and translate it into value proposition for the customers and ensure that sales team implements and adopts solution selling skills in their daily routine
• Allocate prospects, managing and updating them, partners with Sales Operations in quota setting process to set territory goals, grow and optimize headcount and resources in region for GTM strategy, conduct internal Quarterly Business Reviews, measure performance against pre-established business metrics and provide coaching where/when necessary.
• Minimum 15 years of professional selling experience in high value technical products and services and minimum 5 years of sales management experience.
• Effective leadership skills and possess strong business acumen and strategy deployment.
• Proven track record of sales quota attainment and acceleration.
• Strong background in telecommunications / Internet / IT Industry, exposure on a regional basis is an advantage.
• Experience working in a cross-sector / global sales environment, as well as with global sales teams.
• Ability to manage complex customer relationships and large deal opportunities.
• Extensive experience in stakeholder management and cross functional coordination.
• Clear command of English – Speak and Write.