Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the world in which we live and work. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will be and the better we will be able to serve our customers. All employment decisions at Digital Edge are made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Senior Network Operations Manager (South Korea)
South Korea・ Full-time・Competitive salary with discretionary annual bonus
Digital Edge is seeking a Network Operations Manager to join our Korea Operations team. Working closely with business and country, regional operations team and also network engineering team, the Network Operations Manager is responsible for deploying and operating customer facing network infrastructure to fulfil Digital Edge’s network product portfolio and serve our customer’s interconnection requirements.
• Day-to-day operations and maintenance for network systems, including fault management, configuration management, change management, access control, provisioning, performance management and ensuring network security
• Perform failure analysis and postmortem analysis of incidents Propose and implement system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system
• Vendor management for equipment delivery, installation and ongoing support including RMA and fault escalations
• Work with Product Engineering to conduct lab testing on new and existing hardware and software including network, security and cloud products
• Serve as a technical escalation point for operations and delivery
• Perform day-to-day capacity management for network infrastructure
• Support pre-sales team as subject matter expertise on network solutions proposed to customers
• 10+ years of experience in network operations, engineering and architecture on carrier IP networks (CLEC/ISP)
• Minimum of 7 years of hands-on routing, switching and load balancing experience, preferably in a high-traffic content delivery or cloud provider environment.
• 7+ years of experience architecting service provider networks running on IP networks (running Ethernet, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Layer 2 Switching, etc.)