Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the world in which we live and work. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will be and the better we will be able to serve our customers. All employment decisions at Digital Edge are made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Senior Internet Security Engineer
Hong Kong/Singapore . Full-time . Competitive Salary with discretionary annual bonus
Digital Edge is seeking an Information Security Architect to join our regional team. The Information Security Architecture and Engineering Lead is accountable for designing and maintaining enterprise IT security solutions to address Digital Edge’s security requirements.
In this role you will:
• Design & engineer both on premise and cloud information security solutions to meet enterprise IT solutions requirements.
• Ensure IT solutions are built and implemented to the agreed information security standards (architecture, design and solution specification) during the SDLC process and providing final sign off.
• Accountable for ensuring effective security architecture governance, policy, process and guidance is in place to mandate repeatable, secure IT design and engineering practices.
• Serve as an expert advisor to promote company-wide information security design practices, policy and control framework.
• Conduct threat and vulnerability analysis as part of the information security design and solution engineering process.
• Develop strategies for enterprise security solutions to meet the current threat landscape.
Implement and effectively operate enterprise security solutions and infrastructures.
• Introduce engineering, testing and compliance processes to ensure that the enterprise security solutions are maintained and kept abreast of the emerging threat landscape.
• Monitor developments in the information security industry and communicate on the potential impact or applicability to the organization
• Participate and contribute to industry cyber forums, both formal and informal.
• Must have solid knowledge and experience in cloud technologies, and familiar with cloud security architecture, design and operations.
• Relevant experience with Sec DevOps principles, Security Automation and Orchestration.
• Must have relevant experience with industry best-practice approaches to the design, implementation, operation and management of IT systems (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, ITIL, COBIT)
• Must have relevant experience with information security (e.g. CISSP, CCSP) and enterprise architecture methods (e.g. SABSA, TOGAF or Zachman)
• Desirable to have relevant information security experience working with or for a global telecommunications or data center operator.
Desirable to have relevant experience, working with IT development team to implement secured solutions in data center related systems, e.g. backoffice support system, building management system, access control systems, network management systems, etc.
• Must have strong information security technology knowledge/concept and can effectively communicate with senior management and a broad range of technical/non-technical audiences.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably an additional Asian language. Experience with writing board-level papers and verbal presentations to senior management is desired.
• Must have a relevant University degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field, or equivalent experience.