Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the world in which we live and work. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will be and the better we will be able to serve our customers. All employment decisions at Digital Edge are made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Hong Kong • Full-time • Competitive salary with discretionary annual bonus • Opportunity for equity participation (carry)
Digital Edge is seeking a Finance Manager to join the team in Hong Kong. As a critical member of the Finance team you will work directly with the CFO and Head of Finance, to facilitate reporting, decision support, business analysis and financial planning including budgeting and forecasting across the group.
You will have significant development opportunities with broad exposure across the finance team and work closely with leaders of the wider business.
In this role you will:
• Prepare and consolidate monthly financial / management reports and analysis, including but not limited to monthly operating expenses review and variance analyses to monitor capital expenditure, reporting and analytical support for operational and strategic initiatives
• Drive month-end closing, year-end closing, annual audits and monitor the daily operations
• Assist in day-to-day company banking and treasury activities and monitoring
• Develop and build out of a network of local finance teams (China, Japan, Korea)
• Review and prepare budgets and forecasts
• Continuous development and monitoring of internal control policies, procedures, and statutory
• Assist management with continuously improving the management information
• Perform ad-hoc analysis as required, role will get broader exposure to tax, treasury and financial due diligence / M&A projects
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance and / or Accounting disciplines
• CPA or equivalent qualified
• Minimum 5 years’ experience across a Big4 accounting firm and / or MNC
• A team player willing to be hands on in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Strong presentation, communication and analytical skills
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and proficient in at least one of Mandarin,
Japanese, Korean, or Bahasa