Consultant, Sales Operations
Posted on: 9월 29, 2022Apply Now
Who we are:
Digital Edge is a trusted and forward-looking data center platform company, established to transform digital infrastructure in Asia. Backed by Stonepeak, a leading alternative investment firm specializing in infrastructure and real assets, Digital Edge has in excess of US$1 billion in committed capital.
Our mission is to bridge the digital divide across Asia Pacific by building the sustainable digital ecosystems of the future. Through building and operating state-of-the-art, energy efficient data centers rich with connectivity options, we bring new colocation and interconnect options to the Asian market, making digital infrastructure deployment in the region easy, efficient and economical.
Founded in 2020 the company has grown rapidly across multiple markets in the region, and currently provides data center and fiber services across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, and the Philippines. This role is an exciting opportunity to join our fast growing team as we further expand our footprint across Asia.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We optimize for success.
- Responsibility: We do what’s right for our people and the planet.
What We Need:Reporting to the Sales Director, this 3-6 month fixed term role will be responsible for the management of customer contract status following the Post-Merger-Integration process. This includes making calls to customers and explaining the background of the novated contracts. This role will be based in Korea.
- Respond to customer queries and ensure issues and feedback are reported promptly to the Account Executives
- Gather information from customers and upload into our systems
- Support the contract process, including preparing contract documents and liaising with customers
- Other relevant sales and project management duties as required
- Actively champion and increase awareness of their responsibility to occupational health & safety in the workplace, information security management, environmental management systems; and comply with all legal regulatory requirements of the organization
The Successful Candidate:
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders
- Excellent time management of scheduled duties
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)